If you are planning to build a house here in the Philippines, the first question that you will ask to yourself is how much does it cost? And with that cost, ask the Contractor if it’s safe and strong to withstand the typhoons, earth quakes and other natural disasters.
Most architects, engineers and contractors will provide you price quotation/costing by per square meter basis. Our rates Php 20,000 to Php 30,000 per square meter or more depending on the luxury of finishing materials and we are using CAST IN PLACE CONCRETE (BUHOS) type in building houses.
Reliable Home Builders Team is dealing this matter by presenting an itemized/detailed estimate that is transparent to our valued client. No guess work is allowed to make sure that Reliable Home Builders will complete your project base from your request, budget and by contract. All scope of work is considered from the ground preparation, structural works and to finishing works.
7 Items needed before we can give a detailed cost for House Construction:
- 1. Soil topography of your lot to determine if cut and fill is needed.
- 2. Subdivision’s bonds and extra cost.
- 3. Check the availability of electricity and water supply, drainage system and other utilities. We should determine the area or exact location that we are allowed to tap/connect. It may be too far on our lot and may require extra cost for materials and labor.
- 4. Check the accessibility and logistics. Limitations of bigger truck to deliver materials may cause a little higher cost of materials.
- 5. Check the nearest or available hardware store to determine the prices of basic materials and availability.
- 6. Skilled worker rates. Different provinces have different rate of salary. Our team bring our skilled workers to your site anywhere in the Philippines.
- 7. And other factors…
Reliable Home Builders is using two system for Construction first is Hollow Blocks (CHB) and our sophisticated Cast In Place Concrete (BUHOS). Base from our completed projects, our team was able to calculate the costing for residential/commercial project. The price costing will range from...
Php 18,000 to Php 30,000 per square meter or more depending on the luxury of finishing materials
This cost or price per square meter is derived or computed by dividing the total itemized cost over the total floor area of the project
Total Price of Detailed Cost Estimate ÷ Total Floor Area = Price Range Per Square Meter
Reliable Home Builders Team is preparing the estimate on an itemized manner by gathering all the information needed from the site inspection stage up to the selection of finishing materials. Our team is presenting out detailed estimate by showing the following information:
- 1. Scope of work
- 2. Materials specification/area of installation
- 3. Quantity
- 4. Unit of measurement
- 5. Unit price
- 6. Amount
Actual and sample layout: Actual House Construction Cost Estimate in the Philippines
This detailed cost estimate layout is presented to the owner to show transparency and its beneficial for both client and contractor.
Reliable Home Builder Team where able to work hand with hand with different expats (American, Australian, European and Filipinos) in building their residential house/swimming pool project here in the Philippines. Different nationality, different culture and different likes and don’t likes. A good tool of reaching this gap is by inviting and requesting for their participation in selecting the finishing materials on different hardware stores here in the Philippines. So that by the end and completion of the project, the client will received what he/she really want and they will get what they are paying for.
Want to consult your project? Please do not hesitate to contact us through phone or email will be very happy to assist you on your project.